1. No matter how difficult a situation or how frustrating a temporary moment may be, stay positive. The tone being set is your attitude during the difficult times.
2. Stop comparing your life to other people. Everyone’s journey is different and the surface results are the combination of those experiences. The grass may be greener on the other side, but it’s still grass.
3. Even in the smallest of ways your presence is impactful. If you were removed from your workplace, social circle or family, how would that change others?
4. Control what you can control and let the lesser, insignificant challenges go. In other words just “relax”. Keep your list of action items handy and be prepared to modify an approach or timeline.
5. If you don’t enjoy what you’re doing then stop. If a job or friendship is negative and stressful, find an opening to exit. Life’s too short for investing your time into activities that aren’t fulfilling.